Thursday, June 23, 2011

Back to Work

Hey Everyone,

After a brief retirement, I have decided to return to the blogging and social networking scene. A lot of you followed me the last few years on my old website and twitter. After a long talk with my family I decided to take a break from all the tournaments and recruiting, but I just couldn't stay away.

This will be just like the old site, with tournament recaps and updates on recruits headed to the Pac-10 (Whoops, I guess it's the Pac-12 now!). Here's a list of the tournaments I will be headed to this summer:

Nike Skills Camps (June 23- July 7)
Corona del Mar Invitational (June 24th-26th)
Nike Global Challenge (Aug 7-9)

... and many more.

I'm looking forward to getting back to work and thanks for following me at my new twitter @ChanningBernard. Finally, look out for some rumors and small tidbits in the coming days. Big news coming down the left coast pipes.

- Channing

1 comment:

  1. This whole site is bogus -- buyer beware. This dude is obviously trying to copy Jonathan Paige. Give me a break!

    ReplyDelete